Have you been looking for the best social media marketing tools and tips? Well, look no further.
Michael Stelzner lists the most useful social media marketing tools and tips from the Social Media Marketing podcasts he shared in 2014 in 36 Tools and Tips for Social Media Marketers. If you’re looking for ways to boost visibility and maximize productivity in 2015, definitely take a look at Stelzner’s recommendations. Here is a brief selection from his list:
- Easy Media Gallery Pro is a WordPress plugin for seamlessly uploading images into galleries for online posting. Images look as good on a mobile device as they do on a 27-inch screen.
- The new and improved ClickToTweet lets you tracks the results of tweets you shared, for tweet-level analytics. The WordPress plugin option lets you put a clickable box on your blog.
- Flipagram enables you to produce short video stories using your photos and music. The 15-second videos can be used on Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube, among other places, and they work on Android and iPhone.
- Google Social Behavior Tracking – this is a great how-to tip for seeing how much traffic each social network is sending to a sales page.
- Swayy is a resource that analyzes your audience and shows you the trending topics of interest to them. It’s a useful tool for sharing content within the app or finding content to share.
This is just a sample of the 36 social media marketing tools and tips, so make sure you skim through the rest of the list and click on the links to the ones you find interesting.