The US Open experience is an American tradition that goes back 134 years!
Crowds of people flock to Queens, New York to watch tennis champions compete in the sold-out arena every summer. Throughout the years, the Open has consistently delivered the same spectacular experience. And this year, the US Open expands for tennis fans by improving the digital experience and taking fan interaction to a whole new level with a mobile strategy. Here are a few new ways you can explore the US Open experience:
- Download the app | The official US Open app is your guide to anything and everything about this year’s tournament. You’ll find live content, stats, schedules, and social reactions curated to your mobile device.
- Tune into data insights | Visit org or the US open app to tune into commentary by data experts at IBM. They’ll be streamlining insights so you’re always up-to-date with the latest game stats.
- Stay in the loop | TrendCast monitors trending topics on social media networks and delivers them to you in one easily accessible dashboard. The service is available on both USOpen.org and through the US Open app.
- Connect with the US Open | Follow @usopen on Instagram and Twitter to stay engaged! They also recently unveiled a Snapchat account (@usopentennis), giving fans the opportunity to see a side of the tournament like never before.
- Explore Open Access | Open Access is the US Open’s new digital scavenger hunt at the USTA Billie Jean King National Tennis Center. US Open attendees will find QR codes around the venue that unlock bonus activities and interactive games.
- Tap into free WiFi | This year the US Open will feature a free WiFi network throughout the entire arena powered by Time Warner Cable.