Successful business people never stop learning. Whether it’s The Wall Street Journal or trade and design magazines, business professionals are always flooding their minds with new information to keep up with their industry.
These days, valuable industry news is available at your fingerprints, 24 hours a day. College America compiled a list of the top design magazines graphic designers subscribe to in order to help them stay up-to-date on the latest trends and new design tools.
Top 7 Must Read Design Magazines
- Wallpaper | A work of art in itself, Wallpaper Magazine is the only design magazine available that highlights the entire design spectrum from fashion to arts and travel. Wallpaper is a must-read for go-to information about the latest innovative and inspirational design trends.
- Communication Arts | Known for profiling designers, illustrators and other creative professionals, Communication Arts Magazine features some of the best online content exclusively available for subscribers. Communication Arts also offers a special student rate.
- 3×3 the Magazine of Contemporary Illustration | Sister publication of Illustration, 3 x 3 features the best work from the best artists. Also known for their top-notch publication value, check out their annuals to look back at the top illustrations from the past decade.
- Juxtapoz | An eclectic compilation of content including, but not limited, to graphic designers, architects and product designers. Juxtapoz is also recognized for highlighting the work of graffiti artists.
- Computer Arts | Content is focused on the business aspect of the design industry. Worldwide thought leaders offer insight into the latest design trends. Missed a conference? Computer Arts offers a summary of what you missed at popular design conferences around the world.
- How | The ultimate resource for the design industry. Veterans and newbies alike can always learn something new from How magazine. Discover tips for improving your productivity with their in-depth articles.
- Print | Sister publication of How magazine, Print Magazine highlighting legendary and up and coming designers of the future. For inspiration, turn to How’s “Image of the Day.”